We greatly appreciate your interest in doing business in the City of Hagerstown! Please click on the following link for a packet of information regarding the City of Hagerstown Incentive and Business Support Programs:
This packet includes information on the following programs:
1. Enterprise Zone
2. Arts & Entertainment District
3. Partners in Economic Progress (PEP) Program
4. Sign and Façade Grant
5. Revolving Loan Program
6. Minority and Women Owned Business Program
7. Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) Contact
8. Grand Opening Ceremonies and Business Anniversary Celebrations
Also included in the packet are the following maps:
9. City Center Map showing various incentive district boundaries. In the City Center, the Enterprise Zone is the
CC-MU Zoning area.
10. Map of the Current Enterprise Zone with expanded boundaries effective 06/15/12.
The Enterprise Zone is administered by the Hagerstown-Washington County Economic Development Commission (EDC). Point of Contact is:
Click on the following links for more information and the application form:
Our team welcomes getting to know you and answering any questions you may have. Please contact us by completing the following form or by contacting staff directly:
For inquiries related to City Center Hagerstown, please contact:
Andrew H. Sargent, Downtown Manager, (301) 739-8577 ext 822, firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries, please contact:
Jill F. Estavillo, Economic Development Manager, (301) 739-8577 ext 141, email@example.com
Additional team members who can assist you are:
Keely Neubauer, Economic Development Assistant, (301) 739-8577 ext 838, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda Hawbaker, Administrative Coordinator, (301) 739-8577 ext. 111, email@example.com
THE HAGERSTOWN ADVANCE WEBSITE IS UNDER RECONSTRUCTION!
Thank you for your patience as we build a better website.